Fix common problems and errors with the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub call Now @ +1 888-548-4764
QuickBooks Tool Hub
Learn where to get different QuickBooks Desktop troubleshooting tools.
We know things can break sometimes. But we’re here to help. Use this article to get the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub (Version 18.104.22.168.). This is where you can get any tool we have to help fix QuickBooks Desktop issues. Follow the steps in this article for these errors and issues:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks DesktopTool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. For the best experience, we recommend using Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Close QuickBooks.
- We recommend you download the most recent version (22.214.171.124) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve already installed Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you have. Select the Home tab. The version will be displayed on the bottom right or you can select About to view the version.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Step 2: Use the tools on the QuickBooks Tool Hub +1 888-548-4764
The hub is a launchpad for the tools you’ll use to fix your issue. Each tab has a set of tools for addressing different types of problems:
- Select the Company File Issues tab if you’re having error messages opening your company file or missing or blank lists. This will open the Quick Fix my file and the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. If you need additional assistance, select File Dr Help on the company file tab.
- Select the Network Issues tab if you’re having problems with your network or your computers over a network such as error H202. You must be on your server computer.
- Select the Program Problems tab if you notice performance issues, problems opening the program, Error 6123 and program crashing/stopped working. We recommend using the Quick Fix my Program first. You can also use this tab to resolve common PDF and printing related issues.
- Select the Installation Issues tab if you’re having trouble installing, uninstalling or reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop. You can also resolve 3371 errors.
- Select the Password Reset tab if you need to reset your password.
- Select the Help & Support tab to contact support, manage your Intuit account, or if you’re already speaking with an agent. You can also provide feedback on any of the tools.
- Select the Advanced Tools tab for common Windows shortcuts used to help troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.
Note: If the tool from the tool hub isn’t installed, it will automatically download it in the background. It can take 2-3 minutes to complete. Please be patient because if you close out of the install, the tool may not run.